Professional Roto Brush Kit - 140mm 6 piece System with QCS
Our new Professional Series 140mm Roto Brush Kit with 'Quick Change System' was designed for the most discerning wax enthusiasts. The rotos enable an extremely efficient & professional method for base preparation, base cleaning, wax removal, polishing and finishing resulting in superior gliding characteristics of your skis or boards. All of the superior quality roto brushes in this kit are all 140mm in length. Due to the design of this system, the brushes can move side to side across any base width without interference from the handle on the sidewall of the ski or board, which means you can use on all widths of any ski or board.
140mm 6 PIECE Professional ROTO BRUSH KIT FEATURES
- Professional Roto handle with sealed bearings.
- Hexagonal stainless steel drive shaft.
- Clear see-through protection/safety cover so you can see what you're doing.
- Copper Roto Brush - 11mm length bristles. Used as your first brush before waxing for optimal base cleaning and revitalisation of your base structure. Also, commonly used as your first brush after waxing to re-open the base structure. Brass roto brushes are also essential to help extract tiny hairs in the base that are commonly left behind after a ski or board has been ground by a machine in a shop. These small micro hairs cause drag and reduce the glide of your base.
- Horsehair Roto Brush - 7mm length bristles. Used for base brushing. Generally used as your first brush for removing wax and also recommended to use after you've used a brass roto brush for cleaning the base. It helps in further extracting of any micro-fibres or tiny hairs left behind in the base structure. It's very important to remove these hairs to reduce friction and optimize glide.
- Hard Nylon Roto Brush - 7mm length bristles. Typically the last brush used for removing wax and polishing the base. Nylon brushes are recommended exclusively by Nanox Wax for the final finishing step when using all Nanox Training, CFX, Spray and Supernano waxes.
Best used for: Race skis, All-mountain skis and Powder skis.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.