Nanox CFX II Race Wax - 25gram
Ever get overwhelmed with the complexity and expense of your RACE wax system?
No need to with Nanox CFX II Race wax.
Here are several reasons competitive skiers & boarders use it:
- With Nanox CFX II you only need ONE race wax for all snow conditions & temperatures.
- With Nanox you cannot choose the wrong wax on race day.
- Nanox has the simplest & fastest application of any waxing system.
- Nanox CFXII lubricants have the highest & unequalled gliding properties of any race wax and is up to 5% faster on all snow types.
- CFX II stays in your base longer than other race waxes and is extremely resistant to abrasion yet still has minimal friction.
- It's non-toxic. Nanox CFX II race wax DOES NOT contain any Fluorocarbons.
- Saves you money because you're buying only 1 race wax not several colours and layers.
- 25 grams will wax 1-2 pairs of adult skis or 2-3 junior skis and 1-2 snowboards.
Nanox CFXII is the lastest in Nanox race wax development and used for your competitions.
Follow these steps:
- Clean the base with your preferred method (see options in video below).
- Drip wax onto base and iron in at approximately 150-160ºC/302-320ºF (will vary depending on iron).
- Remove the wax while it is still lukewarm (after approximately 2 minutes) with a sharp SIDECUT 3mm or 5mm scraper.
- Brush immediately with the SIDECUT nylon oval brush only.
- Re-brush/polish after the base has completely cooled and bring to a high sheen finish.
- Optional: do a short training run and re-brush before competition.
- Optional: Use Supernano if desired. See SupernanoII.
Important to Know:
With ALL NANOX products, leaving the waxes on longer does NOT make the skis faster. We recognise these simple waxing protocols are may not be what you're used, however once you realise that you are faster with NANOX you'll appreciate our system.
To guarantee optimal performance with NANOX, it is required that the structure of the base conforms to the snow conditions and that the ski has been ground absolutely flat and fiber-free.
Used by: Competitive Skiers, Snowboarders and XC Country skiers.
Trust NANOX. It's Simply Faster.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.