World Cup Euro File 150mm - Fine Cut for base edges
- The 150mm x 20mm / 8 x.75 inch SIDECUT file is best for used base-edge filing and for top-sheet removal. Take a look at Step 1 & 2 of our Advanced How-to tune your skis videos to see more.
- Fits perfectly in our SIDECUT base bevel guides.
- 15 teeth per cm delivers a finer cut.
- The longer 150mm file works better than shorter 100mm side-edge files for base-edge work because you can continuously move the file when it loads up with debris. Remember to finish with a SIDECUT Diamond or Ceramic Stone in your base bevel guide.
- This is European made file and preferred exclusively by many professional technicians.
Used For: Race, All-Mountain, Powder skis & Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2018 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved