World Cup Euro File 250mm - Medium Cut for base edges
- The 250mm x 25mm / 10 x 1 inch SIDECUT file is best for used base-edge filing and for top-sheet removal. Take a look at Step 1 & 2 of our Advanced How-to tune your skis videos to see more.
- Fits perfectly in our SIDECUT base bevel guides.
- 12 teeth per cm delivers a medium cut.
- The longer 250mm file works better than shorter files for base-edge work because you can continuously move the file when it loads up with debris. Remember to finish with a SIDECUT Diamond or Ceramic Stone in your base bevel guide.
- This is European made file and preferred exclusively by many professional technicians.
Used For: Race, All-Mountain, Powder skis & Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2019 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved