Nanox SUPERNANO II - Race Finishing Wax
Ever get confused with which Overlay to put on your skis or board on race day?
No need to with Nanox Supernano II Race wax.
Here are several reasons competitive skiers & boarders use it:
- Nanox Supernano II is a Race Finishing wax designed for more humid and/or dirty snow conditions at temperatures around 0ºC.
- Supernano II has the absolute highest acceleration level.
- Extremely dirt and weather resistant.
- It's Non-toxic = does NOT contain Flourocarbons.
- Designed to be used all on its own or as an overlay on top of CFX II race wax when desired.
- 15 grams will last up to 100 pairs of skis.
Application - OPTION 1:
- Rub a thicker layer onto the base then melt the wax onto your base with only 1 pass of the iron.
- Set the temperature setting at approximately 100ºC/212ºF.
- Brush/polish out the wax almost immediately with a SIDECUT nylon brush.
- Let stand until completely cooled and re-brush using back and forth or 'scrubbing technique'.
Application - OPTION 2:
- Rub on a thin layer of Supernano II on top of CFX II race wax.
- Immediately brush/polish with firm pressure in both directions ('scrubbing technique') with a SIDECUT nylon brush until an extremely high sheen is achieved.
- With ALL NANOX products, leaving the waxes on longer does NOT make the skis faster. We recognise these simple waxing protocols may not be what you're used to, however once you realize that you are faster with NANOX you'll appreciate the system.
- To guarantee optimal performance with NANOX, it is required that the structure of the base conforms to the snow conditions and that the skis have been ground absolutely flat and fiber-free. Use Nanox Training wax repeatedly to condition bases.
Used by: Alpine, Snowboard and XC Country Competitors.
Trust NANOX. It's Simply Faster.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.