Roto Brush Kit - 120mm 6 piece System
The 6 piece 120mm Sidecut Roto Brush System includes:
- Professional Roto handle with sealed bearings.
- Hexagonal stainless steel drive shaft.
- Clear see-through protection/safety cover so you can see what you're doing.
- Brass Roto Brush - 11mm length bristles. Used as your first brush before waxing for optimal base cleaning and revitalisation of your base structure. Also, commonly used as your first brush after waxing to re-open the base structure. Brass roto brushes are also essential to help extract tiny hairs in the base that are commonly left behind after a ski or board has been ground by a machine in a shop. These small hairs cause drag and severely reduce the glide of your bases.
- Horsehair Roto Brush - 7mm length bristles. Used for base brushing. Generally used as your first brush for removing wax and also recommended to use after you've used a brass roto brush for cleaning the base. It helps in further extracting of any micro-fibres or tiny hairs left behind in the base structure. It's very important to remove these hairs to reduce friction and optimize glide.
- Nylon Roto Brush - 7mm length bristles. Typically the last brush used for removing wax and polishing the base. Nylon brushes are recommended exclusively by Nanox Wax for the final finishing step when using all Nanox Training, CFX and Supernano waxes.
This system is an extremely efficient and professional way for base preparation, cleaning, wax removal, polishing and finishing of the base resulting in the ultimate gliding characteristics of your skis or board.
A major benefit our tool has is that the axle is easily removable and interchangeable with longer axles. Axle easily snaps in and out making brush changes very quick. Roto brushes in this kit are all 120mm in length.
Best used for: Race skis, All-mountain skis and Powder skis.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.