Intro Tuning kit - Ski & Snowboard
DescriptionWant to get into tuning your own skis or snowboards but don't know where to start?
The SIDECUT Intro Tuning Kit was designed for those who need the key essential tools to coincide with our Advanced how-to-tune 4 Step video series. This kit will allow you to follow the steps but remember you'll still need some waxing tools, which are sold separatley.
Save yourself money and time by trusting us to decide what the key tools you need are. In this kit you will receive:
- WC File Guide with Trigger Clamp - choose between 91,92,93,94 or 95 degrees (these degrees are synonymous to 89,88,87,86 and 85 degrees respectively). Used for sharpening your side-edges. 92 degree Guides are without a doubt the most common angle used.
- WC File - comes with the most commonly used Cut 14 file which is best for daily use on side-edges with your File Guide. Short files work better for side-edge sharpening because they give an accurate bevel.
- WC Diamond Guides - choose between 92, 93 or 94 degrees only. Be sure your Diamond Guides angle matches your File Guide. Why 3? Because it save you time. For example, you can use one for burr removal, one for sharpening and one for polishing. Many of our customers have suggested this we offer this!
- Diamond Discs - choose between a 120, 200, 400, 600 and 1000 grits. Mount on your Diamond Guides for the side-edge sharpening & polishing. Diamond Discs work better on side-edges since all of the diamond can be used by simply spinning the disc.
- Base-Edge Guides - choose between 0.5, 0.7 and 1.0 degree increments. Used to polish the base-edges of your skis or boards.
- Base-Edge File - comes with a 150mm longer base-edge Cut 16 File which is a little finer cut and used for setting the angle of the base-edges.
- File Brush- used to clean and increase the longevity of all your files.
- Diamond Stones - choose between a 200, 400, 600 and 1000 grits. 110mm x 25mm or 4.4"x 1" in length and designed to fit perfectly in your Base Edge Guides. With replaceable diamond sheets so you only need to buy the back plate once!
- Gummi Stone - is what you'll use for the final deburring of your edges and polishing the stainless steel glide plates on your Guides should they get scratched. Green.
- WC Sidewall Remover with Stablizer - this is our best Sidewall Tool because stability is important when you're learning to remove your sidewalls. Creates clean and smooth sidewalls. Choose between: round standard, sharp-round or square carbide cutter. Removing sidewall is mandatory to achieve the exact bevel you desire. This is our best Sidewall Tool because stability is important when you're learning to remove your sidewalls.
Used by: All-Mountain Skiers, Free-Riders, Ski Racers and Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2018 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved