Professional Tuning kit - Ski & Snowboard
DescriptionDo you want absolutely everything you need to tune your skis or snowboards for years to come?
The SIDECUT Professional Tuning Kit was designed for those who tune before nearly every session on the mountain and want the very best products to get the job done precisely and efficiently.
In this Kit you will receive:
- WC File Guide with Trigger Clamp - choose between 91,92,93,94 or 95 degrees (these degrees are synonymous to 89,88,87,86 and 85 degrees respectively). Used for sharpening your side-edges.
- 2 x WC Files - choose between Cut 10, 14, 15, or 16. For use on side-edges with your File Guide. Short files work better for side-edge sharpening because they give you the most accurate bevel.
- 3 x WC Diamond Guides - choose between 92, 93 or 94 degrees only. Be sure your Diamond Guides angle matches your File Guide. Why 3? Because it saves you time. For example, you can use one for burr removal, one for sharpening and one for polishing. Many of our customers have suggested we offer this. With replaceable diamond you only need to buy the disc once.
- 5 x Diamond Discs - you receive all 5 of our discs. A 120, 200, 400, 600 and 1000 grits. Mount on your Diamond Guides for the side-edge sharpening & polishing. Diamond Discs work better on side-edges since all of the diamond can be used by simply spinning the disc. With replaceable diamond sheets so you only need to buy the backing plate once.
- Special SIDECUT Oil - used with all of our SIDECUT Diamond products. Apply on the side-edges to create smoother, faster edges that grip better on hard-pack and icy conditions. Use also to clean all Diamond Stones and Discs to extend their life.
- 3 Base Edge Guides - you receive 0.5, 0.7 and 1.0 degree increments. Used to polish the base-edges of your skis or boards.
- Base-Edge File - comes with a 250mm long base-edge Cut 12 File which fits perfectly in our Sidecut Base Guides. Used for setting the angle of the base-edges and for top sheet removal.
- File Brush - used to clean and increase the longevity of all your files.
- 4 x Diamond Stones - you receive a 200, 400, 600 and 1000 grits. 110mm x 25mm or 4.2"x 1" in length and designed to fit perfectly in your Base Edge Guides. With replaceable diamond sheets so you only need to buy the back plate once.
- Gummi Green Stone - is what you'll use for the final deburring of your edges and polishing the stainless steel glide plates on your Guides should they get marked.
- Gummi Blue Stone - is harder than our Green Gummi and better for removing corrosion, burrs and detuning edges.
- WC Sidewall Remover with Stablizer - this is our best Sidewall Tool because stability is important when you're learning to remove your sidewalls. Creates clean and smooth sidewalls. Choose between: round standard, sharp-round or square carbide cutter. Removing sidewall is mandatory to achieve the exact bevel you desire.
- True Bar - used to evaluate base flatness, edge bevel and the work that needs to be performed prior to tuning. Made of precision steel and accurate to within 1/1000th of an inch.
- Brake Retainers - used for getting your ski brakes out of the way while you tune, scrape, brush, and wax. 1 pair included.
- Protective Tuning Gloves - essential for safety these Kevlar lined and tight fitting gloves eliminate cuts. You won't lose feel and will gain confidence. Choose size: XS-XL.
- Oval Nylon Brush - recommended exclusively by Nanox for brushing out all of their waxes. Comes with an adjustable velcro strap to fit any hand size and a high quality bag to protect it from dirt and other impurities that can damage your base and slow you down. Choose stiffer or softer bristles.
- Steel Scraper - used to remove base, aid in base repairs, removing P-tex, glue or even harder waxes. Made of high quality steel, very sharp and smooth.
- Plexi Wax Scraper - with 4 differently machined corners: a 45 degree corner, a rounded corner for sidewalls, an end-notch for edges and a 90 degree corner for hard to reach spots. Won't scratch your base.
- Vices - Choose between skis or snoboard. SKIS: 60mm wide centre jaw clamp pads offer excellent grip and open from 35mm-100mm. Clamps to workbenches or tables up to 60mm thick. End supports adjust in height from 130mm to 170mm and can pivot up to 50 Degrees (from straight position) for multiple angle settings. Includes two rubber elastic brake retainers. SNOWBAORD: Wide rubber pads offer excellent grip and stability for snowboards both vertically and flat. Rubber pads on top of the clamps allow to safely rest your board base side down to safefly adjust bindings or doing other repairs.Clamps to workbenches or tables up to 60mm (2.5 inches) thick.These end supports also feature an adjustable slider mechanism to lock snowboards securely in the vertical position for side-edge work.
- 150mm 6 piece Roto Brush Kit - roto handle, shield, stainless steel drive shaft, brass, horse-hair and nylon 150mm roto brushes included. An extremely efficient way for base preparation, cleaning, wax removal, polishing and finishing of the base resulting in the ultimate gliding characteristics of your skis or board.
- Digital Iron - Features a smooth control dial to easily adjust temperature by 1 degree increments and has a range from 80-170 degrees Celcius or 176-338 degrees Fahrenheit. A microprocessor controls temperature fluctuations and the ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a variety of positions. Contains a memory function that displays the last temperature you set each time it's turned on.A polished aluminium flat & smooth base-plate distributes wax more evenly and the smooth rounded edges eliminate damaging your base. Power = 850Watts. Voltage range = 100-127. Dimensions: L145mm x W105mm. Thickness of the soleplate = 18mm. A long 2.0 meter power cord makes it easy to use without an extension cord.
- Nanox Training Wax - ONE training wax for all snow conditions & temperatures. 300 grams typically waxes 30-35 pairs of adult length skis or 40-45 pairs of junior length skis or 25-30 snowboards.
- Nanox CFX II Race Wax - ONE race wax for all snow conditions & temperatures. 220 grams will wax 15-20+ pairs of adult skis or 20-25+ junior skis and 12-15 snowboards.
- Full Bib-style Tuning Apron - keeps you clean and also provides a great place to roll up your tools for easy storage and travel.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2019 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved