SIDECUT WC Analog Wax Iron
DescriptionThe new SIDECUT Professional Analog Wax Iron:
- Finally a professional wax iron that perfectly controls temperature and melts even the hardest waxes with ease, yet is still economical.
- Features a red LED control light that toggles on/off indicating accurate temperature is maintained.
- A smooth control dial to easily adjust temperature by 1 degree increments and has a range from 80-170 degrees Celcius or 176-338 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Contains a memory function that displays the last temperature you set each time it's turned on.
- Built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations.
- The solid and compact ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a several positions. Also features a highly polished aluminium 'flat' base-plate that distributes wax more evenly and improves flow. The smooth rounded edges eliminate the chance of damaging your bases.
- Extra thick base plate ensures superb heat retention. Dimensions of the soleplate: L145mm x W105mm x Thickness = 18mm.
- Power = 1000Watts. 100-127Voltage range.
A long 2.0 meter power cord makes it easy to use without an extension cord.
Used For: Race, All-Mountain, Powder skis and Snowboards.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.