File Guides - w/o SS plate
SIDECUT standard File Guides offer the utmost precision and accuracy and DO NOT have a stainless steel anti-friction glide plate.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All of our File Guides are made of the highest quality aluminium and machined to the strictest tolerances because accuracy is essential.
- Guides are colour anodized and laser embossed specifying the degree of angle and won't wear from use.
- Our guides come in 91º, 92º, 93º, 94º and 95º increments which give you a side-edge bevel of 89º, 88º, 87º, 86º and 85º degrees respectively or in other words a 1º, 2º, 3º, 4º and 5º degree side-edge angle.
- Our suggested 'default' and the most popular side-edge bevel for all skiers and snowboarders is 92º = 88º = 2º.
- You will certainly see and feel the superior quality once you use one.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Innovative design has 2 centre holes to attach a 'Sidewall Remover Kit' which gives you the opportunity to convert your File Guide into a Sidewall Removal Tool, giving you two tools in one.
- Download our FREE 'Tuning Degree Guidelines' PDF here: Tuning Degree Guidelines
- Watch our 4 step learn how-to-tune videos for both children's and adult skis: Instructional Tuning Videos
Used For: Race, All-Mountain, Powder skiers & Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.