Blue Gummi Stone - med/hard
DescriptionThe SIDECUT Blue Gummy stone is used after side-edge filing and/or polishing with Diamond Stones to de-tune tips and tails.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Great to carry in your pocket when your edges feel too grippy.
- Choosing between the Green and Blue Gummy Stone is personal preference.
- The Blue Gummi is harder and better for de-tuning your tips and tails.
- Used for removing rust from edges.
- A quick fix that can turn a frustrating day in the mountains into a joyous one.
- Simply make 1-2 light passes down the edge and you'll notice the difference.
- Saves you until you can get back to the tuning bench.
- Used along the 'apex' of the edge.
Used By: All skier and Snowboarder types.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2021 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved