Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase in its original packaging, with your receipt within 30 days of your purchase for a refund or exchange. If you are not satisfied with your purchase after this time period, please let us know. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Sidecut, warranties all products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of end-user purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, purchasing from Sidecut or an authorized Sidecut dealer. This warranty is non-transferrable.
Exclusions from this warranty are as follows:
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damage caused by impacts, misuse, abuse or negligence.
• Damage caused by adhesives or inappropriate solvents.
• Damage to Roto Brushes due to improper drill speed (too fast with brass/steel brushes) or too much downward force on the Roto Brush.
• Damage to Wax Irons caused from dropping them.
• Loosening of Diamond Replacements strips or discs due to applying too much oil or other cleaning solvent (which will affect the adhesive) and not allowing the Stone or Disc to dry after using it or cleaning it. Always remove Diamond Stones and Discs from their guides after use. Clean and dry them prior to storage.
• Any and all claims for incidental damage.
• Used demo gear.
All coverage under this warranty becomes void if any modification or alteration has been made to the product.
Sidecut Enterprises Inc.
8404 Read Alley
Whistler, BC Canada
Phone: (604) 935-1113
Broken or Damaged Products
Sidecut guarantees all of it's products against manufacturing defects for 1 year from the date of purchase. If your order contains a broken or defective item please email a photograph to info(at)sidecut.com within 5 days of receiving your shipment.