Nylon Wax Brush Stiff - adjustable strap & storage bag
DescriptionThe SIDECUT Oval Nylon Wax Brush is typically used for removing colder/harder waxes from the structure. Also used for hand polishing the base and brushing out finishing waxes and overlays.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- For removing wax from the structure of the base, hand polishing the base and brushing out finishing waxes.
- Comes with a fully adjustable velcro strap to fit any size of hand.
- Includes a high quality storage bag to protect it from dirt and other impurities that can damage the base and slow you down.
- Nylon brushes are used exclusively with Nanox Wax.
- Larger than the 'start gate' nylon brush.
- Bristle diameter and length designed to optimize use with Nanox Waxes.
GOOD TO KNOW
Best used for: Race skis, All-mountain skis, Powder skis and Snowboards.
- Nanox recommends nylon bristles exclusively as the final brush when using all Nanox Waxes.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2023 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved