Sidecut WC Electric Edge Sharpener
DescriptionThe World Cup Electric Side-Edge Grinder features:
- Lightweight, easy to handle, portable, fully adjustable and rugged design.
- Easy to remove safety gate that protects from dust and debris.
- 2 thumb screws quickly allow you to choose desired side edge bevel. Range: 2-5 degrees.
- Precision rollers that smoothly track your side edges and sidewalls when sharpening.
- Dual magnets pick up grinding debris.
- Simple and safe on/off switch.
- Easy to engage and release thumb levers on linear slides.
- Adjustable spring that applies the correct pressure to the edge, however can also be adjusted if desired with one simple lock nut.
- 110V-220V power supply with a spare 15 amp fuse.
- Heavy duty cordura carry bag.
- Comes standard with 600 grit grinding disc/stone.
Spare 400g, 600g and/or 1200grit grinding disc/stones sold separately:
- 400 grit - Typically used for rougher cutting. Creates a non-visible micro burr that many prefer in Slalom on the hardest surfaces or injected snow.
- 600 grit - Most commonly and safest to use for everyday sharpening.
- 1200 grit - Used typically for finishing and speed events.
Tip: to finish the edge use a Diamond Guide with a 1000 grit disc and Sidecut polishing oil for the smoothest fastest edges.
Used by: Alpine Skiers and Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.