Sidecut Fibre Tex - 3 Pack - White
No tuning kit is complete without Fibertex.
- Fibertex is needed for removing oxidized layers on the base. 3 pieces.
- Opening the base structure and allowing wax to penetrate better.
- Necessary to smoothen the sidewalls on your sandwich construction ski or board after using a Sidewall Remover and/or Topsheet Remover.
- For removing tiny micro-hairs in the base caused by grinding. These tiny hairs create drage and can have a big impact on both acceleration and overall speed.
- Material: aluminium oxide and white in color. FINE. No grit.
Used by: Racers, Free-riders, Snowboarders and Nordic skiers.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2022 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved