PROFESSIONAL Digital Iron - 25mm solid soleplate
New PROFESSIONAL series World Cup digital waxer. For the most discerning wax enthusiasts. This iron offers the absolute maximum you could desire.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Precision temperature control with bright blue LED readout with first ever TouchDisplay +/- buttons for ease of use
- Incredible heat retention/stability is controlled by the fastest electronic processor
- 26mm thick die-cast aluminum soleplate is solid not hollow like more economical irons
- Perfect ergonomic balance & weight distribution with cleverly designed cork handle
- Absolute thermal control, this iron liquifies any solid & powder type waxes with ease and without burning
- Soleplate is CNC machined flat to the strictest tolerance enabling optimum application of temperature-sensitive special & racing waxes, even in cold ambient temperatures
- Dimensions of the soleplate: L147mm x W100mm x Thickness = 26mm
- Temperature range from 90º-200º Celsius / 194º-392º Fahrenheit
- A long 2.4 meter ultra flexible rubber power cord makes it easy to use without an extension cord
- 850 Watts of power
- Made in the EU
- Each iron comes with its own unique serial # and warranty card
Used For: Race, Alpine, Nordic and Snowboard.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.