Sidecut Trigger Clamping System
DescriptionTired of your file or stone slipping on you file guide?
- Works with all 91º,92º,93º,94º & 95º SIDECUT file guides.
- Extremely durable with supreme clamping strength that doesn't allow whatever you clamp to slip!
- This system secures your file, diamond or other stones on your Sidecut File Guide, without damaging them.
- Ergonomically designed to place your thumb on top and your forefinger on the 'trigger' (on the underside of the guide).
- Easily loosen the spring loaded clamp with one hand.
- Made of steel, tough delrin plastic and nylon.
- A much better choice than using a Spring Clamp because it's safer and eliminates any file and stone slippage.
- Allows for the most accurate edge bevel without any 'waviness' because files and stones cannot lift from the file guide.
Used by: Ski Racers, Free-riders and Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2020 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved