WC Diamond Guides - with SS glide plate
DescriptionWant one simple & easy to use tool that works to keep your edges ultra sharp? Try SIDECUT Diamond Guides. They're the smartest innovation in side-edge sharpening technology.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Clever design allows you to file with your File Guide and stone with your Diamond Guide without exchanging files for stones.
- Dedicating your Diamond Guide to polishing & your File Guide to filing makes for a much cleaner system especially when using SIDECUT edge oil or other lubricant on your diamond stones.
- When you're not constantly exchanging the file for the diamond stone on one particular File Guide you're more efficient saving valuable time.
- Diamond Guides are small enough to carry in your pocket or pack & sharpen between runs on those really hard-packed days.
- Safest & simpliest tool to learn with, decreasing the potential risk of damage done by a novice using a file on a File Guide.
- Perfect if you're new to tuning or wish to teach younger children how to maintain their edges.
- The ultimate stand alone tool to maintain daily edge grip.
- Our WC Diamond Guides are precision machined aluminium and have a stainless steel anti-friction glide plate giving it a much nicer feel.
- Come with steel thumb knob specifically designed to hold SIDECUT Diamond Discs.
- Diamond Guides are machined to exactly the same tolerances as our File Guides and are colour anodized to match.
- Come in 92º,93º & 94º degrees only (most popular angles).
GOOD TO KNOW
- A 92º Diamond Guide gives you an 88º or 2º side-edge bevel. Some companies label their guides as 88º or 2º degrees. They are all the same.
- It's better to have at least two Diamond Discs - 1 x 120 or 200grit for removing burrs and sharpening and 1 x your choice of 400, 600 or 1000 grit for polishing. If you're using this as a stand alone edge tuner and choosing only one disc - we recommend a 400grit disc.
- The benefits of Diamond Discs vs. traditional rectangular stones is simple: they last longer because you can easily spin the disc, thereby using every bit of the diamond surface. Whereas with a rectangular stone you'll get a continual linear wear area that can't be reached on the File Guide.
- Watch our 4 step learn how-to-tune videos for both children's and adult skis: Instructional Tuning Videos
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2020 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved