Base Edge Bevel Meter
- This is a beautifully precision engineered Base-Edge Bevel Meter accurate to 0.01 degrees.
- It's used to measure the amount of base-edge bevel or angle you have on your skis or snowboards.
- Have you ever been skeptical as to what base-edge degree the shop actually put on your base edge? This tool is the easiest and most accurate way for you to check base bevel, whether you're doing it yourself or validating the work done by a machine. You'll be amazed how often it's not what you thought!
- Tip: the set-up & accuracy of your base-edge bevel is related to both your strength, skill level and discipline (I.e. free-ride, SL, DH etc.). It's crucial to get this 'just right' for the individual needs of the skier, otherwise it can drastically impair skill development and ski/board performance.
- Once you use this tool you'll appreciate the important insight into understanding how only a very small change in base-edge bevel dramatically affects how your skis feel on the snow.
- Comes in protective box with perfectly shaped rubber foam insert making it easy to access & assemble.
- Includes LED lamp providing backlight for perfect measurements (see video for use).
- Easy to read digital display. I.e. 0.56 = .56 degrees of base-edge bevel. Includes battery.
Used For: Race, All-Mountain, Free-ride, Powder skis and Snowboards.
WATCH the VIDEO
WATCH the VIDEO - How important is it to check the flatness/trueness of your base?
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.