WC File Guides - with stainless steel plate and Trigger Clamp
SIDECUT World Cup FILE GUIDES including our Trigger Clamping System:
The Trigger Clamping System can be mounted left or right handed. These offer the utmost most precision and are the safest method for clamping your files and stones to your File Guide. They're more desirable because the file or stone cannot separate or lift from the guide which means you'll get the perfect angle from tip to tail.
- WC Guides have a stainless steel anti-friction glide, are heavier, wear much better than regular guides and feel nicer in the hand.
- All of our File Guides are made of the highest quality aluminium and machined to the strictest tolerances because accuracy is essential.
- Guides are colour anodised and laser embossed specifying the degree of angle and won't wear from use.
- Our guides come in 91, 92, 93, 94 and 95 degree increments which give you a side-edge bevel of 89, 88, 87, 86 and 85 degrees respectively or in other words a 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 degree side-edge angle.
- Our suggested 'default' and the most popular side-edge bevel for all skiers and snowboarders is 92 or 2 degrees.
- You will certainly see and feel the superior quality once you use one.
- Download our FREE 'SIDECUT Tuning Degree Guidelines' PDF under the Tuning Instructions tab.
We've designed our File Guides with 2 centre holes to attach a 'Sidewall Remover Kit' which gives you the option to turn your File Guide into a Sidewall Removal Tool!
Used By: Ski Racers, Recreational Carvers, All-Mountain, Powder skiers & Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.