World Cup File Guides (w/stainless steel plate)
SIDECUT World Cup FILE GUIDES:
- WC Guides have a stainless steel anti-friction glide, are heavier, wear much better than regular guides and feel nicer in the hand.
- All of our File Guides are made of the highest quality aluminium and machined to the strictest tolerances because accuracy is essential.
- Guides are colour anodised and laser embossed specifying the degree of angle and won't wear from use.
- Our guides come in 91, 92, 93, 94 and 95 degree increments which give you a side-edge bevel of 89, 88, 87, 86 and 85 degrees respectively or in other words a 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 degree side-edge angle.
- Our suggested 'default' and the most popular side-edge bevel for all skiers and snowboarders is 92 or 2 degrees.
- You will certainly see and feel the superior quality once you use one.
- Download our FREE 'SIDECUT Tuning Degree Guidelines' PDF under the Tuning Instructions tab.
We've designed our File Guides with 2 centre holes to attach a 'Sidewall Remover Kit' which gives you the option to turn your File Guide into a Sidewall Removal Tool!
Tip: Our 'trigger clamping system' is recommended for the most accurate and secure method to clamp all Files and Diamond Stones to your SIDECUT File Guide.
Used By: Ski Racers, Recreational Carvers, All-Mountain, Powder skiers & Snowboarders.
WATCH the VIDEO
WATCH the TESTIMONIAL
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.