Add promo code Polishing to get 10% off at checkout
Basic Polishing/Travelers Kit
DescriptionThe SIDECUT Polishing Kit was designed for those of you who just want to maintain the sharpness of your edges because a local shop is taking care of the major work. If this describes you then this is a great kit for especially for traveling recreational skiers, boarders, instructors or races who ski and ride often and love to keep their edges consistently tuned to optimize their performance. Take it with you every trip you take.
This kit enables you to do quick daily tune-ups on or off snow, saving you valuable time and money by not needing to visit the ski shop frequently. Maximize the performance and fun you have on your next ski trip.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- WC Diamond Guide - choose between 91º, 92º, 93º, or 94º degrees. Used for sharpening and polishing your side-edges.
- Diamond Disc - choose between 120, 200, 400, 600, 1000 grit. For use on side-edges with your Diamond Guide. Diamond Discs work better for side-edge sharpening and polishing because the entire diamond surface can be utilized by simply spinning the disc as needed.
- Base Edge Guide - choose between 0.5º, 0.7º, 1.0º or 1.5º degree increments. Used to polish and remove burrs on the base-edge of your ski or board.
- Diamond Stones - choose between 200, 400, 600 or 1000 grits. 110mm x 25mm (4"x1") in length.
- Gummi Stone - used for deburring the edges as well as polishing the stainless steel glide plates on your Diamond guide.
- Watch our 4 step learn how-to-tune videos for both children's and adult skis: Instructional Tuning Videos
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2023 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved