Basic Waxing Kit - Ski & Snowboard
DescriptionNeed a Wax Kit that gives you everything needed to keep your skis & boards gliding fast in all temperatures & snow conditions? The SIDECUT Basic Ski & Snowboard Waxing Kit has you covered with 5 essential items.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Nanox Training Wax - 300 grams typically waxes 30-35 pairs of adult length skis or 40-45 pairs of junior length skis or 25-30 snowboards.
- Plexi Wax Scraper - with 4 differently machined corners: a 45º machined corner, a rounded corner for sidewalls, an end-notch for edges & a 90º corner for more versatility when removing wax from hard to reach spots. Won't scratch your base.
- Fibertex - needed for removing oxidised layers and opening the base, allowing wax to penetrate. Aluminum Oxide material and Burgundy in color. 2 pieces.
- Oval Nylon Brush - recommended exclusively by Nanox for brushing out all of their waxes. Comes with fully adjustable velcro strap to fit any size of hand and high quality bag to protect it from dirt and other impurities that can damage the base and slow you down. Choose stiffer - 9mm bristles or softer - 11mm bristles.
- Black Analog Wax Iron - Finally a professional wax iron that perfectly controls temperature and melts even the hardest waxes with ease, yet is still economical. Features a red LED control light that toggles on/off indicating accurate temperature is maintained. A smooth control dial to easily adjust temperature by 1º increments and has a range from 80º-170º degrees Celcius or 176º-338º degrees Fahrenheit. Contains a memory function that displays the last temperature you set each time it's turned on. Built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations. The solid and compact ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a several positions. Also features a highly polished aluminium 'flat' base-plate that distributes wax more evenly and improves flow. The smooth rounded edges eliminate the chance of damaging your bases. Extra thick base plate ensures superb heat retention. Dimensions of the soleplate: L145mm x W105mm x Thickness = 18mm. Power = 1000Watts. 100-127Voltage range. A long 2.0 meter power cord makes it easy to use without an extension cord.
- Watch our 4 step learn how-to-tune videos for both children's and adult skis: Instructional Tuning Videos
Used by: Ski racers, Free-riders, Snowboarders and Nordic skiers.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2020 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved