Advanced Waxing Kit - Ski & Snowboard
DescriptionNeed a more efficient Wax Kit that gives you the fastest waxes possible in order to keep your skis & boards gliding super fast in all temperatures & snow conditions?
The SIDECUT Advanced Ski & Snowboard Waxing Kit helps you get the job done even faster with these 5 essential items:
- Nanox Training Wax - 300 grams typically waxes 30-35 pairs of adult length skis or 40-45 pairs of junior length skis or 25-30 snowboards.
- Nanox CFX II Race Wax - ONE race wax for all snow conditions & temperatures. 220 grams will wax 15-20+ pairs of adult skis or 20-25+ junior skis and 12-15 snowboards.
- Nanox Supernano II - a Race Finishing wax designed for more humid and/or dirty snow conditions at temperatures around 0ºC. 15 grams will last up to 100 pairs of skis.
- Plexi Wax Scraper - with 4 differently machined corners: a 45 degree machined corner, a rounded corner for sidewalls, an end-notch for edges & a 90 degree corner for more versatility when removing wax from hard to reach spots. Won't scratch your base.
- 150mm 6 piece Roto Brush Kit - roto handle, shield, stainless steel drive shaft, brass, horse-hair and nylon 150mm roto brushes included. An extremely efficient way for base preparation, cleaning, wax removal, polishing and finishing of the base resulting in the ultimate gliding characteristics of your skis or board.
- Oval Nylon Brush - recommended exclusively by Nanox for brushing out all of their waxes. Comes with fully adjustable velcro strap to fit any size of hand and high quality bag to protect it from dirt and other impurities that can damage the base and slow you down. Choose stiffer - 9mm bristles or softer - 11mm bristles.
- WC Digital Wax Iron - Finally a professional digital wax iron that perfectly controls temperature and melts even the hardest waxes with ease. Features a continual red LED digital readout and a control light that toggles on/off indicating accurate temperature is maintained. A smooth control dial to easily adjust temperature by 1 degree increments and has a range from 80-170 degrees Celcius or 176-338 degrees Fahrenheit. Contains a memory function that displays the last temperature you set each time it's turned on. Built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations. The solid and compact ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a several positions. Also features a highly polished aluminium 'flat' base-plate that distributes wax more evenly and improves flow. The smooth rounded edges eliminate the chance of damaging your bases. Extra thick base plate ensures superb heat retention. Dimensions of the soleplate: L145mm x W105mm x Thickness = 18mm. Power = 850Watts. 100-127Voltage range. A long 2.0 meter power cord makes it easy to use without an extension cord.
Used by: Ski racers, All-mountain, Free-riders, Snowboarders and X-Country skiers.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.
© 2019 Sidecut Tuning All Rights Reserved